- Referenced in 155 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2547 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1438 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2542 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4756 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5341 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10804 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1400 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1263 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- LiE is the name of a software package...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- The Altran system for rational function manipulation — a...
- Referenced in 691 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 537 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 1308 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...