- Referenced in 267 articles
- algorithm (a “squared” conjugate gradient method) with a preconditioning called ILLU (an incomplete line...
- Referenced in 229 articles
- analytically equivalent to the standard method of conjugate gradients, but possesses more favorable numerical properties ... method, subroutine LSQR. Numerical tests are described comparing LSQR with several other conjugate-gradient algorithms...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- discusses the use of the linear conjugate-gradient method (developed via the Lanczos method ... equivalent Lanczos characterization of the linear conjugate-gradient method may be exploited to define ... Newton method is to terminate the iterations earlier. A preconditioned truncated Newton method is described ... direction defined by a nonlinear conjugate-gradient-type method and a modified Newton direction. Numerical...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- generate a Cauchy step, a preconditioned conjugate gradient method with an incomplete Cholesky factorization...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- modification BiCGstab(l) of the bi-conjugate gradient method for the solution of a system...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Algorithm 851: CG_DESCENT. A conjugate gradient method with guaranteed descent Recently, a new nonlinear ... conjugate gradient scheme was developed which satisfies the descent condition gTkdk ... extensive numerical tests and comparisons with other methods for large-scale unconstrained optimization are given...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- equations are solved by a finite difference method; the fluid surface is represented ... free surface are accurately imposed; the conjugate gradient method is employed for solving the discrete...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- stemming from the three fields domain decomposition method for elliptic boundary value problems, the preconditioned ... nonsymmetric and the bi-conjugate gradient (Bi-CG) method can be applied. We show that ... method works as preconditioned conjugate gradient (PCG) method which was applied by S. Bertoluzza [Math...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- primal-infeasible dual-feasible network interior point method The authors introduce the truncated primal-infeasible ... system. In the implementation, a preconditioned conjugate gradient method is used as the iterative solver...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- sparse. The current release features direct methods based on Gaussian elimination without pivoting ... include a number of preconditioned conjugate-gradient-like methods as described in Section...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- which case conjugate gradient and limited memory variable metric methods were found to work quite...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- second due to the method used to solve the equality-constrained problem ... this working set. par A preconditioned conjugate gradient method is used for this inner iteration ... well-known equivalence between the conjugate-gradient and Lanczos methods is exploited when finding directions...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- with the Locally Optimal Block Preconditioned Conjugate Gradient Method (LOBPCG). Its main features...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- particular algorithm based on the modified barrier method, we propose to use iterative solvers instead ... used direct factorization techniques. The preconditioned conjugate gradient method proves to be a viable alternative...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- implements the Jacobi-Davidson method with preconditioned conjugate gradient solution of the arising linear systems...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- implements three different versions of the Conjugate Gradient method: the Fletcher-Reeves method, the Polak...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Fortran 77 subroutines for preconditioning the conjugate gradient method PREQN is a package of Fortran ... automatically generating preconditioners for the conjugate gradient method. It is designed for solving a sequence ... that a single call from a conjugate gradient routine performs the preconditioning operation and stores...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- core frontal and conjugate gradient methods were added to solve the linear systems...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Implementation of a conjugate-gradient type method for solving sparse linear equations: Solve...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- training with the contrastive divergence method publishing by G.E Hinton (2002) and a fine tuning ... known training algorithms like backpropagation or conjugate gradient...