- Referenced in 125 articles
- discusses the use of the linear conjugate-gradient method (developed via the Lanczos method ... equivalent Lanczos characterization of the linear conjugate-gradient method may be exploited to define...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- equivalent to the standard method of conjugate gradients, but possesses more favorable numerical properties. Reliable ... method, subroutine LSQR. Numerical tests are described comparing LSQR with several other conjugate-gradient algorithms...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Implementation of a conjugate-gradient type method for solving sparse linear equations: Solve...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- this working set. par A preconditioned conjugate gradient method is used for this inner iteration ... well-known equivalence between the conjugate-gradient and Lanczos methods is exploited when finding directions...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- gradient and divergence operators are made compatible using the support-operator method. We present ... simulations and an iterative multigrid-preconditioned conjugate-gradient method for 2D simulations. Rotational terms...
- Referenced in 1 article
- relies on a combination of the conjugate-gradient method for least squares with regularization...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- BBVSCG - A variable-storage algorithm for function minimization...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- eigifp is a MATLAB program for computing a...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The ITPACK project: Past, present, and future The...
- Referenced in 1590 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 11547 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- The most recent research-oriented software package developed...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- GMBACK: A generalised minimum backward error algorithm for...
- Referenced in 495 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The SIERRA framework for developing advanced parallel mechanics...