- Referenced in 3 articles
- contexts, in particular telecommunication networks and automated vehicle routing. The main motivation typically ... paramount issue. In guiding of cargo vehicles, it is prevention of collisions. We have taken ... feasible solution is a set of connecting paths, one for each node pair, such that...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1600 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 4977 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5766 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11686 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7813 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 1148 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 1164 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 1116 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2519 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 437 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1435 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- MSC Nastran is the world’s most widely...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...