- Referenced in 1 article
- diffusion MRI analysis tool that maps brain connections and correlates findings with neuropsychological disorders ... reconstruction, diffusion MRI connectometry, and generalized deterministic fiber tracking...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 2396 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1352 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4690 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10411 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 478 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 6523 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1195 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 741 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 148 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- BRITE: A Flexible Generator of Internet Topologies. Abstract...