- Referenced in 1 article
- Findings - Its functionality may include analysis, synthesis, optimization, interpolation, and modeling of spiral inductors ... resistor (R), capacitor (C), transmission line and connector, etc. par Originality/value - This compute-online algorithm...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- A transition system semantics for the control-driven...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- An ML-like module system for the synchronous...
- Referenced in 842 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The Reo coordination language. Reo presents a paradigm...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- Steps in Scala. An introduction to object-functional...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- A modular formal semantics for Ptolemy. Ptolemy is...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- Simulation model development and analysis in UNITY. We...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Metropolis: an integrated electronic system design environment. oday...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- Esterel is both a programming language, dedicated to...