- Referenced in 570 articles
- suitable for several audiences. One audience consists of students or working scientists with only ... Another audience that they are aiming at consists of statistically oriented scientists who have ... third possible audience. This book consists of 19 chapters and 3 appendixes...
- Referenced in 823 articles
- more than 40 years ago, this problem consists in designing the optimal set of routes...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- performing verification through least-squares solution for consistent pose parameters. This approach to recognition...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- search procedures are ”pointwise consistent”--they are guaranteed to converge almost certainly to correct information...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- resp. FORTRAN 90. par The book consists of seven chapters and a bibliography...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- given as input. These values must be consistent, (that is, if T,Y,YPRIME...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- loadings with heat transfer process. The software consists of three major processors : MFreePre, MFreeApp...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- prover for first-order classical logic. It consists of a shell and a kernel...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Isar formal proof document language. Isabelle/Isar input consists either of proper document constructors, or improper ... commands (for diagnostics, exploration etc.). Proof texts consisting of proper document constructors only admit...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- parallelism. Thus, using a solver in parallel consists of using a parallel vector implementation, either...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- computer representation of the biological system, consisting of molecular building blocks of genes and proteins...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- architecture of the Spec# programming system, consisting of the object-oriented Spec# programming language ... specifications, and the verifier can check the consistency between a program and its specifications...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- problem for ordinary differential equation systems. It consists of nine solvers, namely a basic solver...
E Theorem Prover
- Referenced in 147 articles
- equality. It accepts a problem specification, typically consisting of a number of first-order clauses...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- predicate transformers. The verification of a system consists in obtaining by automatic translation...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- inhomogeneity. The backbone of the sparse routines consists of matrix-free Krylov subspace projection methods...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a language that is optimized for operating...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- core of the system. This core consists of programs representing some 100 mathematical functions...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- based on a principle of ordinal regression, consist in solving a small linear program...