- Referenced in 474 articles
- suitable for several audiences. One audience consists of students or working scientists with only ... Another audience that they are aiming at consists of statistically oriented scientists who have ... third possible audience. This book consists of 19 chapters and 3 appendixes...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- more than 40 years ago, this problem consists in designing the optimal set of routes...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- performing verification through least-squares solution for consistent pose parameters. This approach to recognition...
- Referenced in 281 articles
- resp. FORTRAN 90. par The book consists of seven chapters and a bibliography...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- search procedures are ”pointwise consistent”--they are guaranteed to converge almost certainly to correct information...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- given as input. These values must be consistent, (that is, if T,Y,YPRIME...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- loadings with heat transfer process. The software consists of three major processors : MFreePre, MFreeApp...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- prover for first-order classical logic. It consists of a shell and a kernel...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- Isar formal proof document language. Isabelle/Isar input consists either of proper document constructors, or improper ... commands (for diagnostics, exploration etc.). Proof texts consisting of proper document constructors only admit...
E Theorem Prover
- Referenced in 137 articles
- equality. It accepts a problem specification, typically consisting of a number of first-order clauses...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- problem for ordinary differential equation systems. It consists of nine solvers, namely a basic solver...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- parallelism. Thus, using a solver in parallel consists of using a parallel vector implementation, either...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a language that is optimized for operating...
- Referenced in 94 articles
- architecture of the Spec# programming system, consisting of the object-oriented Spec# programming language ... specifications, and the verifier can check the consistency between a program and its specifications...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- computer representation of the biological system, consisting of molecular building blocks of genes and proteins...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- core of the system. This core consists of programs representing some 100 mathematical functions...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- predicate transformers. The verification of a system consists in obtaining by automatic translation...
NAS Parallel Benchmarks
- Referenced in 116 articles
- from computational fluid dynamics (CFD) applications and consist of five kernels and three pseudo-applications...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- inhomogeneity. The backbone of the sparse routines consists of matrix-free Krylov subspace projection methods...