- Referenced in 100 articles
- design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures and to offer ... design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures and to offer ... studying their combination. ELAN takes from functional programming the concept of abstract data types ... main originality of the language is to provide strategy constructors to specify whether a function...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- cutting-stock problem with the constraint logic programming language CHIP...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Meta-Language. Elf is a constraint logic programming language based on the LF Logical Framework...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- general-purpose programming language which supports logic, constraint, functional, higher-order, and object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- Constraint Programming is recognized as an efficient technique for solving hard combinatorial optimization problems. However ... yielding hybrid algorithms with constraints. Such combinations lack a language supporting an elegant description ... original declarativity of Constraint Logic Programming. We propose a language, SALSA, dedicated to specifying (local...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- first (to our knowledge) modeling language for global optimization using in- terval analysis. Helios makes ... guaranteed to find all isolated solutions in constraint-solving problems and all global optima ... compiled to Newton, a constraint logic programming language using constraint satisfaction and interval anal- ysis...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- article a new constraint logic programming language constraint solver PROLOG (CS-PROLOG) is presented ... delay mechanism of the standard logic programming language is discussed. Capabilities of CS-PROLOG...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Newton, a constraint programming language over nonlinear real constraints. Newton originates from an effort ... reconcile the declarative nature of constraint logic programming (CLP) languages over intervals with advanced interval...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- characteristics lie in the way it applies logical reasoning to deal with abstraction ... constraint-based programming language may lead to an elegant and concise implementation of a practical ... Using a Prolog system together with Constraint Logic Programming extensions as the implementation platform...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- HYPROLOG: A new logic programming language with assumptions and abduction. We present HYPROLOG, a novel ... Constraint Handling Rules (CHR) for integrity constraints. Assumptions are a mechanism inspired by linear logic...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Constraint Logic Programming (CLP) scheme . Its constraint solver includes (nonlinear) arithmetic constraints over natural ... implication, in conjunction with new constraint operations such as constraint entailment and generalization. These combinators ... operational expressiveness, extensibility, and flexibility of CLP languages and allow issues such as the definition...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- separation logic based automated verification system for a simple imperative language, able to modularly verify ... specifications of heap-manipulating programs. The specification language allows user defined inductive predicates used ... both heap constraints and various pure constraints like arithmetic constraints, bag constraints. Based on given ... will construct a set of separation logic proof obligations in the form of formula implications...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MuTACLP: A language for declarative GIS analysis. This paper proposes an integration between Geographical Information ... constraint logic programming in order to supply the user with a declarative language that supports ... improves GIS analysis. We present the language MUTACLP, where spatio-temporal and thematic information ... uniform way, and the features of constraint logic programming, such as recursion and constraint handling...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- YakYak: Parsing with logical side constraints Programming language syntax is often described by means ... free grammar, which is restricted by constraints programmed into the action code associated with productions ... with first-order logic for specifying constraints that are regular tree languages. Concise formulas about ... parse tree replace explicit programming, and they are turned into canonical attribute grammars through tree...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- hierarchical logic programming language. LMNtal (pronounced “elemental”) is a simple language model based on hierarchical ... graph rewriting that uses logical variables to represent connectivity and membranes to represent hierarchy. LMNtal ... constraint-based concurrency and Constraint Handling Rules, the two notable extensions to concurrent logic programming ... LMNtal is intended to be a substrate language of various computational models, especially those addressing...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- logic programming. miniKanren has been implemented in a growing number of host languages, including Scheme ... languages. miniKanren is designed to be easily modified and extended; extensions include Constraint Logic Programming...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- tabled constraint logic programming. It integrates in a light-weight manner Constraint Handling Rules ... high-level language for constraint solvers, with tabled logic programming. The framework is easily instantiated...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- language based on logic programming that integrates a variety of concepts for programming large knowledge ... external relational databases, and finite domain constraints. The type concept covers user defined sorts, subsort ... modification is fully embedded in the programming language PROTOS-L and can be programmed transparent...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Giotto: A Time-Triggered Language for Embedded Programming. Giotto provides an abstract programmer’s model ... embedded control systems with hard real-time constraints. A typical control application consists of periodic ... software tasks together with a mode switching logic for enabling and disabling tasks. Giotto specifies...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- based modeling language for constraint programming. It aims at making constraint programming technology easier ... programmers, by modeling combinatorial optimization problems with logical rules and elementary data structures ... specific problems. The Packing Knowledge Modeling Language PKML is such a library developed ... constraints and specific industrial requirements. The Rules2CP compiler transforms Rules2CP statements into constraint programs...