- Referenced in 387 articles
- designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product of semideﬁnite cones...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- also a framework for constraint integer programming and branch-cut-and-price. It allows...
- Referenced in 409 articles
- sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear or nonlinear...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- high-level programming language combining constraint inference with concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include ... constraints and has powerful primitives for programming constraint inference engines at a high level...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- scheduling. Over the last two decades, constraint programming has emerged as a fundamental methodology ... variety of combinatorial problems, and rich constraint programming languages have been developed for expressing ... solving combinatorial optimization problems that combines constraint programming and local search, using constraints to describe ... search abstractions in the spirit of constraint programming. After an overview of local search including...
- Referenced in 877 articles
- Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm-based program for constrained and unconstrained optimization, written ... input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified ... preferably on a Sun SPARC machine). This program can also...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures and to offer ... design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures and to offer ... studying their combination. ELAN takes from functional programming the concept of abstract data types...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- Daniel Diaz. GNU Prolog accepts Prolog+constraint programs and produces native binaries (like gcc does ... efficient constraint solver over Finite Domains (FD). This opens contraint logic programming ... user combining the power of constraint programming to the declarativity of logic programming...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- encode the constraints of a problem as a logic program such that the answer sets...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- bound algorithm with linear programming relaxations. It also provides automatic constraint classification, preprocessing, primal heuristics ... constraint generation. Moreover, the user can enrich the basic algorithm by providing a variety ... size of the linear programs by managing active constraints. To be as flexible and powerful...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- feasible solution of a given mixed-integer programming (MIP) model is a very important 𝒩𝒫 ... constraint propagation-a basic tool in Constraint Programming. Extensive computational results on binary and general...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- solving large-scale nonlinear programs involving sparse nonlinear constraints. The paper will discuss strategic ... with other codes for large-scale nonlinear programming from both an efficiency and a reliability ... especially true for models with fairly nonlinear constraints, particularly when it is difficult to attain...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- constraint satisfaction problems (CSP) and constraint programming (CP). It is built on a event-based...
- Referenced in 219 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... linear constraints over real- and integervalued variables. For details on mixed integer programming...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP2002). Ithaca, NY, Sept...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- solving the TSPTW that merges Constraint Programming propagation algorithms for the feasibility viewpoint (find ... techniques embedded in global constraints, and Constraint Programming constraint solving techniques, makes the resulting framework...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- adopted as a standard by the Constraint Programming community...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- large-scale constrained optimization. Sequential quadratic programming (SQP) methods have proved highly effective for solving ... smooth nonlinear functions in the objective and constraints. Here we consider problems with general inequality...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for partitioning graphs, partitioning finite element meshes ... recursive-bisection, multilevel k-way, and multi-constraint partitioning schemes developed...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- NPSOL 5.0: Fortran package for nonlinear programming NPSOL is a set of Fortran 77 subroutines ... minimizing a smooth function subject to constraints, which may include simple bounds on the variables ... provides subroutines to define the objective and constraints functions and (optionally) their first derivatives. NPSOL ... problem size. NPSOL uses a sequential quadratic programming (SQP) algorithm, in which each search direction...