- Referenced in 527 articles
- software is designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product ... also exploit low-rank structures in the constraint matrices associated the semideﬁnite blocks if such ... show that this general purpose code can solve more than 80% of a total...
- Referenced in 984 articles
- solving optimization problems over symmetric cones, i.e. it allows not only for linear constraints...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- solving constrained optimization problems with smooth nonlinear functions in the objective and constraints. Here ... first derivatives are available and that the constraint gradients are sparse. We discuss ... solving the QP subproblems. It is designed for problems with many thousands of constraints...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- techniques from the area of Boolean constraint solving. The primary clasp algorithm relies on conflict...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- free Prolog compiler with constraint solving over finite domains developed by Daniel Diaz. GNU Prolog...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- with problem size --- MINION delivers scalable constraint solving. MINION is a general-purpose constraint solver ... current constraint toolkits, which, in order to provide ever more modelling and solving options, have ... towards Puget’s `Model and Run’ constraint solving paradigm...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- solving by needed narrowing combined with constraint solving. The implementation is based on a compilation...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Algorithm 852 Realpaver: nonlinear constraint solving & rigorous global optimization. Problems: Realpaver allows modeling and solving ... existence of solutions to a set of constraints. Moreover, it is able to enclose ... optimum of an optimization problem with certainty. Solving methods: Realpaver implements correctly rounded interval-based ... from various fields: interval fixed-point operators, constraint propagation and local consistency techniques, local optimization...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- fundamental methodology to solve a variety of combinatorial problems, and rich constraint programming languages have ... introduces a method for solving combinatorial optimization problems that combines constraint programming and local search...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- textbooks and scientific papers. The constraint-solving algorithm of Numerica is based on a combination ... such as interval and local methods, and constraint satisfaction techniques.This comprehensive presentation of Numerica describes ... discusses how to use Numerica effectively to solve practical problems and reports a number...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- sparse linear algebra technology to solve very large optimization problems orders of magnitude faster than ... than 100,000 variables and constraints can now be solved efficiently on desktop computers...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Solving (Large Scale) Constrained Nonlinear (Minimax) Optimization Problems, Generating Iterates Satisfying All Inequality Constraints. CFSQP ... function which penalizes nonlinear equality constraint violations only. When solving problems with many sequentially related ... constraints (or objectives), such as discretized semi- infinite programming (SIP) problems, CFSQP gives the user ... option to use an algorithm that efficiently solves these problems, greatly reducing computational effort...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- describe an object-oriented constraint solving toolkit, QOCA, designed for interactive graphical applications ... based on the metric space model for constraint manipulation. In this model interaction with ... which rely on keeping the constraints in solved form and relies on novel algorithms ... interface design and the speed of constraint solving...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Answer Set Programming (ASP) with constraint solving. Constraints over non-linear finite integers...
- Referenced in 988 articles
- user to understand basic implementation principles for solving combinatorial or nonlinear problems. We also identify ... model elements, such as new types of constraints and objective functions. Similarly, the method itself...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- RSolver is a program for solving quantified inequality constraints. Problems like projecting the solution...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- hybrid approach for solving the TSPTW that merges Constraint Programming propagation algorithms for the feasibility ... global constraints, and Constraint Programming constraint solving techniques, makes the resulting framework effective...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- solves costly box-bounded global optimization problems with additional linear, nonlinear and integer constraints...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- mixed-integer nonlinear problems can be solved with the software. The Branch And Reduce Optimization ... Navigator derives its name from its combining constraint propagation, interval analysis, and duality...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- algorithm for solving large-scale nonlinear programs involving sparse nonlinear constraints. The paper will discuss...