- Referenced in 1014 articles
- unconstrained optimization, written in C. The Genocop system aims at finding a global optimum (minimum ... input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified ... without changes on any BSD-UN*X system (preferably on a Sun SPARC machine). This...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- library for the development of constraint-based scheduling systems. It has been argued that ... constraint-based techniques and tools enables the implementation of precise, flexible efficient and extensible scheduling ... flexible as the system can take into account any constraint expressible in the constraint language ... framework) only an extension to the constraint system or, in the worst case, the implementation...
- Referenced in 736 articles
- systems of ordinary differential equations of the form ... initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more parameters. AUTO ... therefore it is applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 432 articles
- system, for the solution of sparse linear and nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- constraint matrices. CSDP has been compiled on many different systems. The code should work...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- polyhedra that are described by systems of constraints where strict inequalities are allowed to occur...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- checks of ordering constraints. Although the kernel of the system works only with clausal normal...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- Gecode is a toolkit for developing constraint-based systems and applications. Gecode provides a constraint ... interfaced to other systems. It supports the programming of new constraints, branching strategies, and search ... parts including reference documentation, implementations of global constraints, and examples are available as source code ... parallel search, giving an already efficient base system an additional edge. tested Gecode uses...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- exact veriﬁcation of safety properties of hybrid systems with piecewise constant bounds on the derivatives ... based on user-deﬁnable constraints and the dynamics of the system. PHAVer’s exact arithmetic ... conservatively limit the number of bits and constraints of polyhedra. Experimental results for a navigation...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- user to find solutions to systems of nonlinear constraints or to optimize a nonlinear function ... subject to nonlinear constraints. The field of global optimization is the study of methods ... find all solutions to systems of nonlinear constraints and all global optima to optimization problems...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- systems with persistent additive and polytopic uncertainties. Users can add custom constraints, such as polytopic...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- Rnand of systems of ordinary differential equations of the formu ... initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more parameters. AUTO ... therefore it is applicable to rather large systems of differential equations...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Lagrangian function and a linearization of constraints, a quadratic programming subproblem is formulated and solved ... nodes of the distributed system, objective and constraint functions can be evaluated simultaneously at predetermined...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming (ASP) implementation based on the stable model semantics ... idea of ASP is to encode the constraints of a problem as a logic program...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous ... Navigator derives its name from its combining constraint propagation, interval analysis, and duality...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- solution intervals. The chapter about solving nonlinear systems of equations (23 pages) features a rather ... global optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints (within a box frame). The solution procedures...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- including most previously proposed systems. However, even with this constraint and simple image features, PicHunter ... performance of current image database retrieval systems can be improved by incorporation of the techniques...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- theorem provers, model checkers, computer algebra systems, constraint solvers, or concept classifiers. Unfortunately, these systems...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Safety verification of hybrid systems by constraint propagation based abstraction refinement This paper deals with ... safety verification of non-linear hybrid systems. We start from a classical method that uses ... developing an additional refinement step that employs constraint propagation to add information to the abstraction...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- present here Imitator, a tool for synthesizing constraints on timing bounds (seen as parameters ... system is known to behave properly. Our aim is to generate a constraint such ... that, under any valuation satisfying this constraint, the system is guaranteed to behave, in terms...