- Referenced in 1748 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CPBPV: a constraint-programming framework for bounded program...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- BLAST (Berkeley Lazy Abstraction Software verification Tool) is...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- The KRAKATOA tool for certification of JAVA/JAVACARD programs...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 821 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 2489 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Why3 is a platform for deductive program verification...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Caduceus used to be a verification tool for...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- ARMC: The Logical Choice for Software Model Checking...
- Referenced in 267 articles
- OCaml is the most popular variant of the...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Oz is a high-level programming language combining...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Planning Domain Definition Language (PDDL). PDDL2.1: An extension...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- Fast planning through planning graph analysis. We introduce...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- AProVE 1.2: Automatic Termination Proofs in the Dependency...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Bebop: A Symbolic Model Checker for Boolean Programs...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- CBMC is a Bounded Model Checker for ANSI...