- Referenced in 1168 articles
- allows not only for linear constraints, but also quasiconvex-quadratic constraints and positive semi-definiteness ... constraints. Complex valued entries are allowed. Features include symbolic and numerical reordering schemes, balancing speed/accuracy...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- input parameters) of a function; additional linear constraints (equations and inequalities) can be specified...
- Referenced in 1038 articles
- model elements, such as new types of constraints and objective functions. Similarly, the method itself...
- Referenced in 618 articles
- constraint functions. The vectors g_L and g_U denote the lower and upper bounds ... constraints, and the vectors x_L and x_U are the bounds on the variables ... twice continuously differentiable. Note that equality constraints can be formulated in the above formulation...
- Referenced in 608 articles
- designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product of semideﬁnite cones ... barrier terms associated with the constraint cones. This includes the special case of determinant maximization ... also exploit low-rank structures in the constraint matrices associated the semideﬁnite blocks if such...
- Referenced in 897 articles
- started. Easy to use : you define your constraints and objective functions using intuitive and standard...
- Referenced in 864 articles
- initial conditions, boundary conditions, and integral constraints. Here p denotes one or more parameters. AUTO...
- Referenced in 503 articles
- smooth nonlinear functions in the objective and constraints. Here we consider problems with general inequality ... constraints (linear and nonlinear). We assume that first derivatives are available and that the constraint ... designed for problems with many thousands of constraints and variables but a moderate number...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- delivering efficiency, driving innovation and reducing physical constraints, enabling simulated tests that might...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- nonlinear programs. The objective function and constraints may be linear or nonlinear, or a mixture ... variables are handled efficiently. File formats for constraint and basis data are compatible with...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- especially a particularly efficient implementation of Boolean constraint propagation (BCP) and a novel low overhead...
- Referenced in 454 articles
- objective function subject to a single resource constraint. Several variants of the classical...
- Referenced in 453 articles
- MINLP). It is also a framework for constraint integer programming and branch-cut-and-price...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- recursive-bisection, multilevel k-way, and multi-constraint partitioning schemes developed...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- problems with additional linear, nonlinear and integer constraints. The idea of the EGO algorithm...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- quadratic function subject to an ellipsoidal constraint and show that this algorithm is guaranteed...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- Navigator derives its name from its combining constraint propagation, interval analysis, and duality...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- global optimization (40 pages) only admits equality constraints (within a box frame). The solution procedures...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- objective function is minimized subject to linear constraints over real- and integervalued variables. For details...
- Referenced in 212 articles
- polytopic uncertainties. Users can add custom constraints, such as polytopic, contraction, or collision avoidance constraints...