- Referenced in 2 articles
- bound-constrained global optimization with continuous GRASP. This paper describes libcgrpp, a GNU-style dynamic ... library of the continuous greedy randomized adaptive search procedure (C-GRASP) for bound constrained global...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Algorithm 754: Fortran subroutines for approximate solution of...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 514 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 1080 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...