- Referenced in 2551 articles
- optimization problems where the objective to be optimized can be expressed as a linear function ... model may be declared as continuous or further constrained to take only integer values...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete or continuous variables. Developed at Bell Laboratories, AMPL ... common notation and familiar concepts to formulate optimization models and examine solutions, while the computer...
- Referenced in 311 articles
- solving nonconvex optimization problems to global optimality. Purely continuous, purely integer, and mixed-integer nonlinear ... with the software. The Branch And Reduce Optimization Navigator derives its name from its combining...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- these solvers to find optimal solutions to continuous and discrete problems, perform tradeoff analyses...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- linear or non-convex continuous optimization problems. They belong to the class of evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- solve constrained and unconstrained continuous and discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- summary: A new global optimization algorithm for functions of continuous variables is presented, derived from...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- global optimization method, ffBB, for general continuous optimization problems involving nonconvexities in the objective function...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- problems where it is desired to optimize systems defined by differential-algebraic equations). GPOPS ... quadrature methods. Using GPOPS-II, the continuous-time optimal control problem is transcribed...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- technique. The proposed approach leads to continuous optimization heuristics applicable to MAX-CUT as well...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- fixed-point continuation and active set) is a MATLAB solver for the l1-regularized least ... sparse reconstruction based on shrinkage, subspace optimization, and continuation. We propose a fast algorithm ... likely to be nonzero in an optimal solution. Restricting the decision variables x to this ... this basic two-stage algorithm in a continuation (homotopy) approach by assigning a decreasing sequence...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- Fortran programs for solving continuous and discrete-time optimal control problems, optimal parameter selection problems ... approximated by piecewise constant or piecewise linear (continuous) functions defined on suitable partitions...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- multivariate adaptive regression splines supported by continuous optimization Regression analysis is a widely used statistical ... regularization problem, and treat this with continuous optimization technique, in particular, the framework of conic...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- nonlinear continuous variables. While the modeling and solution of these MINLP optimization problems ... sciences, and ﬁnance. DICOPT (DIscrete and Continuous OPTimizer) was developed by J. Viswanathan and Ignacio...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- decision space, of a continuous multiobjective optimization problem is a piecewise continuous ... distribution algorithm (RM-MEDA) for continuous multiobjective optimization problems with variable linkages. At each generation ... centroid is a (m - 1)-D piecewise continuous manifold. The local principal component analysis algorithm...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives a survey of interval arithmetic based methods ... solving systems of equations and global optimization problems. The connection between these two themes...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- serves to solve global optimization problems under very mild -- continuity or Lipschitz-continuity -- structural assumptions...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems of the from ... nonlinear and nonconvex, but should be twice continuously differentiable. Note that equality constraints...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- modular solver environment for nonlinear continuous global optimization problems with an open-source kernel, which ... consortium. Since then it has been under continuous improvement and stabilization, in particular, during ... converters and the two available global optimization solvers. For more information on obtaining the COCONUT...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- solving linear, quadratic, and nonlinear smooth optimization problems, both convex and nonconvex. It is also ... Continuing active development and support ensures that KNITRO will remain the leader in nonlinear optimization...