- Referenced in 6402 articles
- processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance...
- Referenced in 2946 articles
- graphics, but the user retains full control. R is the base for many R packages...
- Referenced in 875 articles
- powerful design tools in areas ranging from control engineering to system identification and structural design ... Control Toolbox implements state-of-the-art interior-point LMI solvers. While these solvers ... efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control Toolbox is geared to making the most...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- collection of non-deterministic processes with finite control structure and real-valued clocks, communicating through ... LPW97b]. Typical application areas include real-time controllers and communication protocols in particular, those where...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- parameter identification problem and a discretized optimal control problem, both of which are used ... parameter identification problem and the discretized optimal control problem introduced in chapter 1, and with...
- Referenced in 632 articles
- wide variety of forms; automatic and user controlled simplification of expressions; calculations with symbolic matrices...
- Referenced in 419 articles
- problems. The package initially aimed at the control community and focused on semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 389 articles
- model development, while its speed and control options make it an especially efficient choice...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- standard ’point-and-click’ windows interface for controlling the analysis, or can construct the model...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- variety of time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- identify nonlinear components on-line in a control system, and predict a chaotic time series ... proposed ANFIS and promising applications to automatic control and signal processing are also suggested...
- Referenced in 204 articles
- implement many of the operations of supervisory control theory, and routines that implement the methodology ... models, and the theory of supervisory control of discrete event systems...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- task within strict time deadlines. Embedded controllers, circuits and communication protocols are examples of such...
- Referenced in 181 articles
- various fields such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal processing, chemistry, cristallography, tomography, etc.The present ... optimization, probability, financial economics and optimal control, can be viewed as particular instances...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- ActiveX Data Objects, and creation of ActiveX controls and objects... (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- price. It allows for total control of the solution process and the access of detailed...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- options for solving several classes of optimal control and obstacle problems. The package includes...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis: Standard algorithms and tools ... control system study Signal Processing: Visualize, analyze and filter signals in time and frequency domains ... simulator: Modeling mechanical systems, hydraulic circuits, control systems...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- systems in a language based on rules controlled by strategies. Its purpose is to support ... language allowing the programmer to specify the control on rules application. This is in contrast...
- Referenced in 155 articles
- well suited for applications in high level control of robots and industrial processes, intelligent software...