- Referenced in 11686 articles
- processing and communications, image and video processing, control systems, test and measurement, computational finance...
- Referenced in 7813 articles
- graphics, but the user retains full control. R is the base for many R packages...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- powerful design tools in areas ranging from control engineering to system identification and structural design ... Control Toolbox implements state-of-the-art interior-point LMI solvers. While these solvers ... efficient “structured” representation of LMIs, the LMI Control Toolbox is geared to making the most...
- Referenced in 1342 articles
- based hosting service for version control using git. It is mostly used for computer code ... offers all of the distributed version control and source code management (SCM) functionality ... adding its own features. It provides access control and several collaboration features such...
- Referenced in 881 articles
- problems. The package initially aimed at the control community and focused on semidefinite programming...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- collection of non-deterministic processes with finite control structure and real-valued clocks, communicating through ... LPW97b]. Typical application areas include real-time controllers and communication protocols in particular, those where...
- Referenced in 598 articles
- parameter identification problem and a discretized optimal control problem, both of which are used ... parameter identification problem and the discretized optimal control problem introduced in chapter 1, and with...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- wide variety of forms; automatic and user controlled simplification of expressions; calculations with symbolic matrices...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- variety of time-varying systems, including communications, controls, signal processing, video processing, and image processing...
- Referenced in 620 articles
- standard ’point-and-click’ windows interface for controlling the analysis, or can construct the model...
- Referenced in 578 articles
- model development, while its speed and control options make it an especially efficient choice...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- automated solution of variational problems, automated error control and adaptivity, a comprehensive library of finite...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- implement many of the operations of supervisory control theory, and routines that implement the methodology ... models, and the theory of supervisory control of discrete event systems...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- price. It allows for total control of the solution process and the access of detailed...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- various fields such as optimization, probability, finance, control, signal processing, chemistry, cristallography, tomography, etc.The present ... optimization, probability, financial economics and optimal control, can be viewed as particular instances...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- graphical model, using ℓ 1 regularization to control the number of zeros in the precision...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- identify nonlinear components on-line in a control system, and predict a chaotic time series ... proposed ANFIS and promising applications to automatic control and signal processing are also suggested...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- ActiveX Data Objects, and creation of ActiveX controls and objects... (wikipedia...
- Referenced in 210 articles
- design, analysis and deployment of optimal controllers for constrained linear, nonlinear and hybrid systems. Efficiency ... create custom objective functions. Resulting optimal control laws can either be embedded into your applications...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 139 articles
- Robust Control Toolbox™ provides functions, algorithms, and blocks for analyzing and tuning control systems ... impact of plant model uncertainty on control system performance and identify worst-case combinations ... synthesis techniques let you design controllers that maximize robust stability and performance. The toolbox automatically ... tunes both SISO and MIMO controllers. These can include decentralized, fixed-structure controllers with multiple...