- Referenced in 81 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 5020 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5857 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11969 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 8180 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 347 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 1169 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 416 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 350 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...