- Referenced in 277 articles
- that the average work for solving convection-diffusion equations in two dimensions is roughly...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- order scalar elliptic self-adjoint partial differential equations. It can also be used ... diffusion, the convection-diffusion, and the Stokes equations, as well as transient thermal convection problems...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Boltzmann equation reduces to a convection-diffusion continuity-equation with a non-local source term...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- leads to large sparse linear systems of equations. Different iterative solvers (Krylov subspace projection methods ... scattered 3D data for general convection-diffusion problems can be used...
- Referenced in 1 article
- spectral accuracy. The temporal integration of the equations relies on an operating-split strategy, where ... with a stiff solver and the convection-diffusion operators are solved with a Runge-Kutta ... employed to solve a variable-coefficient Poisson equation. The numerical implementation takes advantage...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- ALBERT—Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- CAGE: A tool for parallel genetic programming applications...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- CARP-CG is a conjugate gradient (CG) acceleration...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Two codes are discussed, COLAMD and SYMAMD, that...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Hopscotch: a fast second order partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- ISNaS Deft incompressible flow solver The purpose of...
- Referenced in 1307 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...