- Referenced in 600 articles
- studied in chapter 4. A local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details are discussed...
- Referenced in 265 articles
- connection with an associated affine invariant convergence analysis. Part of these algorithms are presented...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- method for particle flow simulation. III: Convergence analysis of two-dimensional flows. We study ... this paper, we present the convergence analysis using Laplace and biharmonic equations as two model...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- Output analysis and diagnostics for MCMC , Output analysis and diagnostics for Markov Chain Monte Carlo ... simulations, as well as diagnostic tests of convergence to the equilibrium distribution of the Markov...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- package boa: Bayesian Output Analysis Program (BOA) for MCMC. A menu-driven program and library ... functions for carrying out convergence diagnostics and statistical and graphical analysis of Markov chain Monte...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- formal resolution of 81923. A convergence analysis of different quantities, such as dark matter density ... temperature profiles, shows that numerical results are converging down to the actual resolution limit...
- Referenced in 256 articles
- Mach number limit. Specifically, we employ asymptotic analysis to formally derive proper scalings ... previous schemes in robustness and accuracy. The convergence rate is shown to be independent...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- first author. A detailed convergence analysis is provided. The paper is enriched by many numerical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- present a two-level MGRIT convergence analysis for linear problems where the spatial discretization matrix ... diagonalized, and then apply this analysis to our two basic model problems, the heat equation ... cases, the MGRIT algorithm is guaranteed to converge, and we demonstrate numerically that the theoretically...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- coefficient vectors of nonlinear terms. The convergence analysis of the LLWM is discussed. The results...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Gauss-Seidel algorithm. A convergence theorem is proved using nonsmooth analysis. Several numerical results illustrate...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- identification with finite data and their convergence analysis is very difficult and is a challenging...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- mathematics such as algebra, Fourier analysis, functional analysis, operator theory, probability and statistics, to cite ... whose associated monotone sequence of optimal values converges to the global optimum...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- highly nonlinear problems, namely the homotopy analysis method (HAM). Unlike perturbation methods ... provides a convenient way to guarantee the convergence of a solution. This book consists...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- parallel computing and includes tools for convergence analysis of the sampled chain trajectories and post...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- rigorous analysis of the algorithm for the proposed class of problems yields global convergence...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- finding their ways into everyday data analysis by practitioners. While scores of methods have proved ... construction, smoothing parameter selection, computation, and asymptotic convergence. Most of the computational and data analytical...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- analysis and comparison based on these results. We will also use statistical tests on convergence...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- three regularization approaches to recover convergence our analysis shows that de-facto loss of convergence...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- Computer Experiments): The code is useful for analysis and global optimization of very expensive functions ... function evaluation , etc., until a convergence criterion is satisfied...