- Referenced in 353 articles
- different values of the tuning parameter. Convergence of glasso can be tricky; the converged precision...
- Referenced in 1059 articles
- optimization problems theoretical convergence multiclass classification probability estimates and parameter selection are discussed in detail...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- model construction, smoothing parameter selection, computation, and asymptotic convergence. Most of the computational and data...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- with optional external archive and updating control parameters in an adaptive manner. The DE/current-to- pbest ... population and improve the convergence performance. The parameter adaptation automatically updates the control parameters ... prior knowledge of the relationship between the parameter settings and the characteristics of optimization problems ... algorithms from the literature in terms of convergence performance for a set of 20 benchmark...
- Referenced in 592 articles
- provides basic concepts. It also introduces a parameter identification problem and a discretized optimal control ... first part. Chapter 2 studies the local convergence of Newton’s method, inexact Newton methods ... studied in chapter 4. A local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details are discussed ... discussed in the respective chapter using the parameter identification problem and the discretized optimal control...
- Referenced in 474 articles
- iteration. For the iterative algorithms a convergence tolerance is hard-coded (in function mft_tolerance ... precision matrices. Those algorithms in which the parameters can be adapted to the precision have...
- Referenced in 218 articles
- very noisy and/or sparse gradients. The hyper-parameters have intuitive interpretations and typically require little ... discussed. We also analyze the theoretical convergence properties of the algorithm and provide a regret...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- Newton algorithm. Successful convergence of the optimization problem results in parameter estimates along with their...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- nothing to do with small/large physical parameters. In addition, it provides great freedom to choose ... provides a convenient way to guarantee the convergence of a solution. This book consists...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- modest memory requirements and robust convergence to accurate solutions. Parameters needed for incomplete LU preconditioning ... updated at run time depending on the convergence pattern. The software is easy...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- work arrays, combining multigrid control and convergence parameters into two arrays, and adding extensive error...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- restart philosophy of Beale–Powell. The parameter scaling the gradient is selected as spectral gradient ... strongly convex functions, the algorithm is global convergent. Preliminary computational results, for a set consisting...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- with a fixed regularization parameter and a parameter iteration for satisfying a discrepancy criterion ... outer loop. The method with given convergence rate results works in a Hilbert space setting...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- present GPBiCG(m,ℓ) method, parameters of the BiCGSTAB method are adopted at consecutive ... iteration steps. We will examine the convergence property of the GPBiCG(m,ℓ) method...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- functions and (ii) by utilizing the ff parameter as defined in  to underestimate nonconvex ... bound type algorithm attains finite ffl--convergence to the global minimum through the successive subdivision...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- globally convergent primal-dual interior-point filter method for nonlinear programming The paper proposes ... merit functions and the updating of penalty parameters. This algorithm decomposes the primal-dual step...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- iterative search algorithms and may not converge to a correct solution in a finite number ... algorithm requires no algorithmic parameters and is guaranteed to converge to the right solution within...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- called row action methods rely on semi-convergence for achieving the necessary regularization ... strategies are available for choosing the relaxation parameter and the stopping rule. The relaxation parameter...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- fine-tuning of an Ewald parameter for convergence. We transform the Coulomb...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- partition without any input parameter except the stopping rule for convergence. The package also provides...