- Referenced in 204 articles
- study the combinatorics and the geometry of convex polytopes and polyhedra. It is also capable...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Convex - a Maple package for convex geometry. Convex is a Maple package for computations ... rational convex geometry. Here ”rational” means that all coordinates must be rational numbers. The package ... linear” as well as ”affine” convex geometry. In the affine setting, the basic objects ... Polyhedra can also be described as the convex hull of finitely many points and rays...
- Referenced in 223 articles
- surface and volume mesh generation, skin surfaces), geometry processing (surface mesh simplification, subdivision and parameterization ... approximation of ridges and umbilics), alpha shapes, convex hull algorithms...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- production. Computational geometry problems formulated as MIQCQP include: point packing, cutting convex shapes from rectangles...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- with lattice polytopes and applications to toric geometry, which is freely available on the internet ... lattice points in the convex hull of a given set of points. In addition, there ... reflexive subpolytopes, and applications to toric geometry and string theory, like the computation of Hodge...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- implicit description of the domain geometry. The mesh generator can provide, among other things ... element and optimization codes that use linear convex polygons. In topology optimization, polygonal discretizations have ... polygonal elements makes possible meshing of complicated geometries with a self-contained Matlab code...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Singular that enables basic features of convex geometry through an interface to Gfanlib. It contains...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- algebraic geometry. The package Polyhedra enables one to work with such convex polyhedral objects...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- geometry: Mesh generation and surface tesselation: This package makes the qhull library (www.qhull.org) available ... Octave and MATLAB. Qhull computes convex hulls, Delaunay triangulations, halfspace intersections about a point, Voronoi...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- often non convex, until a smooth and convex grid is obtained;using discrete functional defined ... algebra, large scale optimization methods and computer geometry, among others, and promotes the interaction between...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- rcdd: rcdd (Computational Geometry). R interface to (some of) cddlib (http://www.ifor.math.ethz.ch/ fukuda/cdd_home/cdd.html). Converts back ... forth between two representations of a convex polytope: as solution of a set of linear...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- efficient and highly optimized path for computational geometry solutions. Hence FastGEO’s primitives are mainly ... complex algorithms such as triangulation and convex hulls it is recommended that an object oriented ... environment where mathematical theory regarding computational geometry can be observed in the real-world using...
- Referenced in 1 article
- whose shape can be modeled by a convex polyhedron. The program also calculates derivatives ... than the uncertainty in specifying the scattering geometry. Excellent accuracy is obtained for a very...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 1134 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- This paper presents a finite element visualization facility...
- Referenced in 1691 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...