- Referenced in 899 articles
- solvers are significantly faster than classical convex optimization algorithms, it should be kept in mind...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- optimized can be expressed as a linear function or a convex quadratic function. The variables...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- also solve much more complex convex optimization problems, including many involving nondifferentiable functions, such ... entropy maximization, determinant maximization, and many other convex programs. As of version 2.0, CVX also...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- UNLocboX is a matlab convex optimization toolbox part of the UnlocX project. It composed...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- Algorithm 813: SPG -- software for convex-constrained optimization: Fortran 77 software implementing the SPG method ... gradient algorithm for solving large-scale convex-constrained optimization problems. It combines the classical projected...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- package for solving large scale convex optimization problems. The code is an implementation...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- optimization of non-linear or non-convex continuous optimization problems. They belong to the class...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- linear, quadratic, and nonlinear smooth optimization problems, both convex and nonconvex. It is also effective ... MPECs), and mixed-integer programming (MIPs), particular convex mixed integer, nonlinear problems (MINLP). KNITRO ... KNITRO will remain the leader in nonlinear optimization...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- CVXOPT; Python Software for Convex Optimization. CVXOPT is a free software package for convex optimization ... make the development of software for convex optimization applications straightforward by building on Python...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- Nonlinear (convex & nonconvex/Global), Quadratic, Quadratically Constrained, Second Order Cone, Stochastic, and Integer optimization models faster...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- 1/k2) is optimal for smooth convex optimization via the first-order black-box methods...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- CVXGEN: a code generator for embedded convex optimization. CVXGEN is a software tool that takes ... high level description of a convex optimization problem family, and automatically generates custom C code ... families that can be transformed, using disciplined convex programming techniques, to convex quadratic programs...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- CONLIN: An efficient dual optimizer based on convex approximation concepts. The Convex Linearization method (CONLIN ... applicable to a broad class of structural optimization problems. The method employs mixed design variables ... function and to the constraints. The primary optimization problem is therefore replaced with a sequence ... simple algebraic structure. The explicit subproblems are convex and separable, and they can be solved...
- Referenced in 428 articles
- free MATLAB toolbox for rapid prototyping of optimization problems. The package initially aimed ... second order cone programming, semidefinite programming, non-convex semidefinite programming, mixed integer programming, multi-parametric...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- based branch-and-bound algorithm for convex MINLP optimization problems.” Comput. Chemical Engrg ... these enhancements, an effective solver for convex MINLPs is constructed...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- problems and global optimal solutions can be ensured for pseudo-convex MINLP problems ... plane method which was originally given for convex NLP problems (Kelley, 1960). The method requires ... problems may be solved to optimality, but can also be solved to feasibility or only ... Pörn R. (2002). Solving Pseudo-Convex Mixed Integer Optimization Problems by Cutting Plane Techniques. Optimization...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- MATLAB routines for solving the convex optimization programs central to compressive sampling. The algorithms...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- YALMIP. The much newer general purpose convex optimization package CVX serves the same purpose (better...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- global optimization method, ffBB, for general continuous optimization problems involving nonconvexities in the objective function ... bilinear, fractional, signomial) with customized tight convex lower bounding functions and (ii) by utilizing ... series of nonlinear convex minimization problems. The global optimization method, ffBB, is implemented...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- minimization. In the methods one solves convex optimization problems, typically quadratic programs. Least Squares Support...