- Referenced in 4 articles
- coefficients, an uncertainty set is a convex polytope that can be exactly calculated. We construct...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 344 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 4956 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5756 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11649 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 285 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- QEPCAD B: A program for computing with semi...
- Referenced in 7785 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1538 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- SDPSOL is a parser/solver for determinant maximization (MAXDET...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 264 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 657 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 429 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...