- Referenced in 5823 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11885 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 7990 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1168 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3018 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2538 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 897 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 1085 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 975 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 1417 articles
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- PRTools : A Matlab toolbox for Pattern Recognition...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Nimrod/G is a Grid and Cloud aware version...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- The Network Simulator - ns-2. Ns is a...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- JADE (Java Agent DEvelopment Framework) is a software...
- Referenced in 1113 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 1292 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 603 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale...