- Referenced in 353 articles
- graphical lasso penalized likelihood, by block coordinate ascent; a result which can also be found ... glasso, that also operate by block-coordinate descent, where Θ is the optimization target ... particular different approaches to solving their coordinate sub-problems. We conclude that dp-glasso...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- grouped multinomial. The algorithm uses cyclical coordinate descent in a pathwise fashion, as described...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- over a fixed set of locations with coordinates (latitude–longitude, Easting–Northing...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- space dimensional components, one for each coordinate direction. (2) These onedimensional components are composed entirely ... either perpendicular to or parallel to that coordinate direction. (3) The one-dimensional surface approximations ... left and to the right in the coordinate direction under consideration. (4) Because...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- that have an option to output nodal coordinates and element connection arrays. In this case...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- equations in cartesian, polar, cylindrical, and spherical coordinates, as well as more general separable elliptic ... solution is computed. Singularities induced by the coordinate system are handled, including at the origin ... cylindrical coordinates, and at the poles in spherical coordinates. Test programs are provided...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- coordination language. Reo presents a paradigm for composition of distributed software components and services based ... channels. Reo enforces an exogenous channel-based coordination model that defines how designers can build ... complex coordinators, called connectors, out of simpler ones. Application designers...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- zero. We propose storing sparse tensors using coordinate format and describe the computational efficiency...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- search procedure with adaptive moves along the coordinate directions. It permits uphill moves under...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- package SparseNet: coordinate descent with nonconvex penalties. We address the problem of sparse selection ... finding good solutions. We pursue a coordinate-descent approach for optimization, and study its convergence...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- VeriSoft automatically searches for coordination problems (deadlocks, etc.) and assertion violations in a software system...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- dimensional scatterplot, density distribution plot, and parallel coordinate plots; and more formal spatial data modeling...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Global Optimization by Multilevel Coordinate Search. MCS is a Matlab program for bound constrained global ... function values only, based on a multilevel coordinate search that balances global and local search...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- pattern search method, or more specifically, a coordinate search method, which guarantees convergence to stationary ... points. In the (optional) search step of coordinate search, the algorithm incorporates a particle swarm...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- point). They look at twelve different coordinate systems: Projective, Jacobian (these two systems are also ... classical Weierstrass model and the corresponding (affine) coordinates is given. Note that certain systems ... when one wants to give the affine coordinates of a point). Then they compare their...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Boltzmann-Poisson system in a spherical coordinate system using the energy ... coordinate variables, thus reducing the computational complexity to two dimensions in phase space and dramatically...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- other data), but the language provides coordination mechanisms to control the interaction protocols among located...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- filter is a pair of coordinates: one resulting from feasibility and centrality, and associated with...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- three dimensions using various coordinate systems. By its seamless integration of numeric, algebraic and graphic...
Fluid flow phenomena
- Referenced in 63 articles
- partial differential equations in Cartesian and cylindrical coordinates The direct numerical simulations of Navier-Stokes...