- Referenced in 57 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Computing optimal control on MATLAB – the SCOM package...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- SIMSCRIPT. A simulation programming language. SIMSCRIPT is a...
- Referenced in 1 article
- As the name indicates, CIMS Finance provides Comprehensive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 1088 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 838 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 757 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...
- Referenced in 342 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 456 articles
- A decision-theoretic generalization of on-line learning...
- Referenced in 1288 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 637 articles
- R package QRM: Provides R-language Code to...
- Referenced in 1120 articles
- C4.5: programs for machine learning. (C4.5 has been...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Algorithm AS 195: Multivariate normal probabilities with error...