- Referenced in 131 articles
- empty space statistics, Fry plots, pair correlation function, kernel smoothed intensity, relative risk estimation with ... cross-validated bandwidth selection, mark correlation functions, segregation indices, mark dependence diagnostics etc. Point process...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- sparse principal components analysis, and sparse canonical correlation analysis, described in the following papers ... applications to sparse principal components and canonical correlation analysis. Biostatistics ... Tibshirani (2009) Extensions of sparse canonical correlation analysis, with applications to genomic data. Statistical Applications...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- correct variance estimates for heteroskedasticity and/or serial correlation. For simultaneous nonlinear systems, possibly in implicit...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- generalized least squares for serially or spatially correlated observations, generalized linear models, and quantile regression...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- repeated in time, space or both. Correlation among measurements made on the same subject...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- surveyed, including a search for interaction pathways correlating with changes in gene expression, a study...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- large number of predictors with possibly high correlations, such as gene expression data. In this ... yields exact equality of some coefficients, encouraging correlated predictors that have a similar effect...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- quick, inexpensive, and language-independent, that correlates highly with human evalu- ation, and that...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- analysed. Having regard for some development principles, correlations are established on the basis of experimental ... laws are then developed. Wall heat transfer correlations then have to be fixed. All these...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- with respect to inversion. Cross-weighting or correlated noise is handled directly. Both system-theoretic...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- cause the incidence of defaults to be correlated, even though there is no causal link ... sector analysis rather than using default correlations as explicit inputs into the model. Mathematical techniques...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- solver for parameters in mean, scale, and correlation structures, through mean link, scale link ... correlation link. Can also handle clustered categorical responses...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- data can be accessed through overviews of correlations about gene regulation. RegulonDB associated original literature...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- prunes rules effectively based on confidence, correlation and database coverage. The classification is performed based...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- related entries in terms of the correlation coefficient, and the actual data. The database...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- software on QSDPs arising from the nearest correlation matrix and the Euclidean distance matrix completion...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- null models (p-values, z-scores, correlation coefficients, t-scores). The proportion of null values ... majorant (LCM), for the half-normal and correlation distributions, and for computing empirical higher criticism...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- models for proportional hazard models with two correlated random effects (intercept random effect with random...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- release 2.0: open source software for strongly correlated systems. We present release ... application programs for the simulation of strongly correlated quantum lattice models such as quantum magnets ... lattice bosons, and strongly correlated fermion systems. The code development is centered on common...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- corpcor: Efficient Estimation of Covariance and (Partial) Correlation. This package implements a James-Stein-type ... matrix, with separate shrinkage for variances and correlations. The details of the method are explained ... package also provides shrinkage estimators for partial correlations and partial variances. The inverse ... covariance and correlation matrix can be efficiently computed, as well as any arbitrary power...