- Referenced in 1 article
- Package for Optimization. The cross-entropy (CE) method is simple and versatile technique for optimization ... based on Kullback-Leibler (or cross-entropy) minimization. The method can be applied...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- package RCEIM. R Cross Entropy Inspired Method for Optimization. An implementation of a stochastic heuristic ... method is inspired in the Cross-Entropy Method. It does not relies on derivatives, neither...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- unwanted noise, we use the relative entropy selection and incremental feature selection approach to select ... elaborate feature selection scheme, our method, PSNO, achieves good prediction performance with a mean Mathews ... training dataset using 10-fold cross-validation. These results indicate that PSNO can be used...
- Referenced in 580 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 2404 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Differential elastic hadron-nucleus cross-sections are discussed...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- MARCA: Markov chain analyzer, a software package for...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- MPDATA: A finite-difference solver for geophysical flows...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...