- Referenced in 15 articles
- DECUHR: An algorithm for automatic integration of singular functions over ... hyperrectangular region. We describe an automatic cubature algorithm for functions that have a singularity...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Ronald Cools, An Adaptive Numerical Cubature Algorithm for Simplices. DESCRIPTION Computation of integrals over simplical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Algorithm 706: DCUTRI: an algorithm for adaptive cubature over a collection of triangles. An adaptive ... FORTRAN implementation of the algorithm is included. The basic cubature rule used over each triangle...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Algorithm 584: CUBTRI: Automatic Cubature over a Triangle...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Algorithm 720: An algorithm for adaptive cubature over a collection of 3-dimensional simplices ... presented. The algorithm is encoded in FORTRAN 77. Locally, a cubature formula of degree...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm 764: Cubpack++: a C++ package for automatic two-dimensional cubature Software for the numerical ... shapes are provided. A global adaptive integration algorithm is used based on transformations and subdivisions...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- cubature at the Padua points in MATLAB/Octave. We have implemented in Matlab/Octave two fast algorithms ... rectangles, and the corresponding versions for algebraic cubature. (netlib numeralgo na29...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- adaptive algorithm implemented in C++ for performing automatic cubature over a wide variety of finite ... finite transformations may be attempted, the algorithm remains very fast. Performance data are presented which...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- d2lri: a nonadaptive algorithm for two-dimensional cubature...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- collection of regions, i.e., quadrature and cubature. The current version allows this region to consist ... routines is embedded. New features include integration algorithms using the epsilon-algorithm for extrapolation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Algorithm 906: elrint3d — A Three-Dimensional Nonadaptive Automatic Cubature Routine Using a Sequence of Embedded ... Lattice Rules. A three-dimensional automatic cubature routine, called elrint3d, is described and numerical results ... domains and integrand types. The underlying algorithm is based on a 2s-copy lattice augmentation...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 560 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Cuba -- a library for multidimensional numerical integration. The...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Algorithm 698: DCUHRE: an adaptive multidemensional integration routine...
- Referenced in 231 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5099 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...