- Referenced in 822 articles
- particular problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ﬂexibility for users ... initially has a much steeper learning curve than a simple subroutine library. In particular...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- this method can handle more than two objectives while retaining the computational efficiency of continuation ... curve since continuation strategies cannot easily be extended to handle more than two objectives...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- clustering, which explain its superiority to single-objective clustering techniques, and we analyse how MOCK ... fronts compare to the performance curves obtained by single-objective algorithms run with a range...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- Bézier curves for all particle modes, on-the-fly update of edited objects, multiple undo/redo...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- straight skeleton), polyhedra (Boolean operations), arrangements of curves and their applications (2D and 3D envelopes ... data structures and algorithms operate on geometric objects like points and segments, and perform geometric...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- tools for the manipulation and computation with curves, surfaces or volumes described by semi-algebraic ... geometric objects. Axel also provides algorithms to compute intersection points or curves, singularities of algebraic...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- used to decompose and express functional observations. Curve estimates implicitly condition on basis functions ... quantities derived from FPC decompositions; however these objects are unknown in practice. In this article ... propose a method for obtaining correct curve estimates by accounting for uncertainty in FPC decompositions...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- functions themselves, since typically we need these objects to compute L-functions. In these pages ... functions coming from modular forms, elliptic curves, number fields, and Dirichlet characters, as well ... addition, the database contains details about these objects themselves. See the Map of LMFDB...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- objects along a space-filling curve so that two objects close geometrically will be close...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- calculation of tensor components on curved spacetimes specified in terms of a metric ... Newman-Penrose formalism. The standard object libraries are easily expandable by a facility for defining...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- classes for the manipulation of basic objects, such as vectors, matrices (dense, sparse, structured), univariate ... sequences, for analysing the toplogy of implicit curves and surfaces...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- drawn using objects such as circles, boxes, lines, spline curves, text, etc. It is also ... JPEG, EPSF (PostScript), etc. Those objects can be created, deleted, moved or modified. Attributes such...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- General element transformations, allowing for elements with curved boundaries are also supported. MFEM is commonly ... described in terms of finite element-type objects, and produce the corresponding linear algebra vectors ... which supports parallel local refinement and parallel curved meshes, as well as several solvers from...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Building CBR Systems. We present an object-oriented framework in Java for building CBR systems ... particular CBR system, alleviating the steep learning curve typical for these type of systems...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- curve) error, the precision-recall curve and mean precision, and many classifiers. The toolbox ... PRTools toolbox, in which Matlab objects for prmapping and prdataset are defined. The data description...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- sports, and other facilities. From its 3D object based graphical modeling environment to the wide ... models rapidly and intuitively without long learning curve delays. Now you can harness the power...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Miura - A package for computing objects for general nonsingular curves in the Miura form...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- committed to make the learning curve for developers the shortest possible without enforcing compatibility with ... some newly defined interfaces, knowledge of object-oriented concepts or other programming languages than...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- oriented h-adaptive fluid dynamics simulation. An object-oriented geophysical and astrophysical spectral-element adaptive ... including the 2D Burgers equation with straight, curved-radial and oblique-colliding fronts. These...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Java. The objective of BET is to shorten the learning curve of users (including novices...