- Referenced in 58 articles
- code is an implementation of the cutting plane method. Instead of solving every relaxed master...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- solver based on the extended cutting plane (ECP) method. The solver can be applied ... extension of Kelley’s cutting plane method which was originally given for convex NLP problems ... Kelley, 1960). The method requires only the solution of a MIP sub problem in each ... Convex Mixed Integer Optimization Problems by Cutting Plane Techniques. Optimization and Engineering...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Wolfe decomposition, Lagrangian relaxation, and various cutting plane methods. Given a compact formulation ... decomposition-based algorithms, such as branch and cut, branch and price, branch...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- present algorithmic innovations for the dual decomposition method to address two-stage stochastic programs with ... innovations include the incorporation of Benders-like cuts in a dual decomposition framework to tighten ... also use an interior-point cutting-plane method with new termination criteria for solving...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- This paper introduces a new hybrid method for efficiently integrating Pseudo-Boolean (PB) constraints into ... achieve this, we adopt the cutting-plane technique to draw inferences among PB constraints ... learned PB constraints are introduced. Overall, our method benefits significantly from the pruning power...
- Referenced in 1 article
- original problem. First, Kristers LU method is presented and it is shown how his algorithm ... step line search algorithm and/or the cutting plane method. Secondly, a simple algorithm for optimization...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- adding cutting plane constraints. We propose using the alternating direction method of multipliers ADMM ... order approach allows for: inexpensive iterations, a method of cheaply obtaining low rank solutions ... exploiting the FR for adding cutting plane inequalities. In fact, we solve the doubly nonnegative...
- Referenced in 1 article
- electron augmented plane wave method. The GWGW method has become the state ... valence electrons are treated explicitly. The pseudopotential method can be problematic for systems with localized ... linearized augmented planewave plus local orbital (LAPW) method. The FHI-gap code can handle core ... results with respect to various cut-off parameters. These include the size of the basis...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 585 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1706 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2586 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 573 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...