- Referenced in 58 articles
- code is an implementation of the cutting plane method. Instead of solving every relaxed master...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- solver based on the extended cutting plane (ECP) method. The solver can be applied ... extension of Kelley’s cutting plane method which was originally given for convex NLP problems ... Kelley, 1960). The method requires only the solution of a MIP sub problem in each ... Convex Mixed Integer Optimization Problems by Cutting Plane Techniques. Optimization and Engineering...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Wolfe decomposition, Lagrangian relaxation, and various cutting plane methods. Given a compact formulation ... decomposition-based algorithms, such as branch and cut, branch and price, branch...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- present algorithmic innovations for the dual decomposition method to address two-stage stochastic programs with ... innovations include the incorporation of Benders-like cuts in a dual decomposition framework to tighten ... also use an interior-point cutting-plane method with new termination criteria for solving...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- This paper introduces a new hybrid method for efficiently integrating Pseudo-Boolean (PB) constraints into ... achieve this, we adopt the cutting-plane technique to draw inferences among PB constraints ... learned PB constraints are introduced. Overall, our method benefits significantly from the pruning power...
- Referenced in 1 article
- original problem. First, Kristers LU method is presented and it is shown how his algorithm ... step line search algorithm and/or the cutting plane method. Secondly, a simple algorithm for optimization...
- Referenced in 1 article
- electron augmented plane wave method. The GWGW method has become the state ... valence electrons are treated explicitly. The pseudopotential method can be problematic for systems with localized ... linearized augmented planewave plus local orbital (LAPW) method. The FHI-gap code can handle core ... results with respect to various cut-off parameters. These include the size of the basis...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- An Interactive Geometry Software. Besides support for dynamic...
- Referenced in 583 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1689 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- CSDP, A C Library for Semidefinite Programming. This...
- Referenced in 2535 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 230 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 248 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 564 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 1539 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...