- Referenced in 2 articles
- present algorithmic innovations for the dual decomposition method to address two-stage stochastic programs with ... innovations include the incorporation of Benders-like cuts in a dual decomposition framework to tighten ... also use an interior-point cutting-plane method with new termination criteria for solving...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- This paper introduces a new hybrid method for efficiently integrating Pseudo-Boolean (PB) constraints into ... achieve this, we adopt the cutting-plane technique to draw inferences among PB constraints ... learned PB constraints are introduced. Overall, our method benefits significantly from the pruning power...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- SNDlib is a library of test instances for...
- Referenced in 661 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- MSLiP: A computer code for the multistage stochastic...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 309 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- SDPA (SemiDefinite Programming Algorithm)” is one of the...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- NIMBUS, an interactive method for nondifferentiable multiobjective optimization...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- HOPDM is a package for solving large scale...