- Referenced in 248 articles
- implementation of quantifier elimination by partial cylindrical algebraic decomposition due orginally to Hoon Hong...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- symmetric forms with a program for algebraic inequality decision. Mechanical inequality proving has been ... inequalities in a special form with symmetric decomposition and degree-decreasing method. If all coefficients ... proven by the tools of cylindrical algebraic decomposition, such as QEPCAD and BOTTEMA...
- Referenced in 1 article
- quantified variables, then uses a cylindrical algebraic decomposition based real QE program of SyNRAC...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 107 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- FGb/Gb libraryGb is a program (191 420 lines...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1403 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 4198 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 4692 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8040 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Many inequalities involving the functions ln, exp, sin...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- A library for real solving polynomial systems of...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...