- Referenced in 30 articles
- coefficients. The algorithm is backward-stable for quadratics that are not too heavily damped. Numerical...
- Referenced in 1 article
- rotational speed dynamics, including engine inertia and damping, and perturbation inflow dynamics are included ... engine dynamics, and control dynamics. A constant-coefficient approximation is used for nonaxial flow...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 1586 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 343 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 4919 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5703 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11496 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- TRIGMAN: A System for Algebraic Manipulation of Poisson...
- Referenced in 374 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- RKC: An explicit solver for parabolic PDEs. An...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 202 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...