- Referenced in 981 articles
- fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data on several meshes and their manipulation within ... tree-based interpolation algorithm and a language for the manipulation of data on multiple meshes...
- Referenced in 224 articles
- Fahrmeir: Data from the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear Models”, first edition ... Gerhard Tutz. Data and functions for the book ”Multivariate Statistical Modelling Based on Generalized Linear...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- construct a kriging approximation model based on data from a computer experiment...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- core component of ontology-based data management applications; if you need expertise...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Matlab-based spatial data analysis toolbox. This article presents an overview ... Matlab-based spatial data analysis software package whose source code has been placed...
- Referenced in 998 articles
- Bootstrap”. Software (bootstrap, cross-validation, jackknife) and data for the book ”An Introduction ... package is primarily provided for projects already based on it, and for support...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- freely available collection of computer programs and data useful for testing and comparing combinatorial algorithms ... properties. Some of the graphs are based on data from the “real world”: Five-letter ... circuits, the Mona Lisa, etc. Others are based on regular mathematical constructions such as lattices...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides ... environment, and define signal, parameter, and test data...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- operations on multivaraiate polynomials and on various data related to them (ideals, modules, matrices, rational ... example, it can readily compute Grobner bases, syzygies and minimal free resolution, intersection, division...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- INGRES -A relational data base management system...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- which each statistical method (symbolic objects data base, distance matrix for symbolic objects, divisible classification...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- modeling of complex material response based on experimental data. Along with the DYNA3D Example Problem...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- methods for handling censored survival data. Portfolio selection methods based on expected shortfall risk...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Matlab: A software support for data-based continuous-time modelling. This chapter describes the continuous ... from regularly or irregularly time-domain sampled data, without requiring the determination of a discrete ... platform for testing and evaluating these data-based modelling techniques. The CONTSID toolbox was first ... time parametric models from measured input/output sampled data; it provides transfer function and state-space...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Classical PCA is based on the empirical covariance matrix of the data and hence ... developed to date. The first approach is based on the eigenvectors of a robust scatter ... relatively low-dimensional data. The second approach is based on projection pursuit and can handle...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- data. Our approach combines maximum-likelihood fitting methods with goodness-of-fit tests based ... approach with tests on synthetic data and give critical comparisons to previous approaches. We also...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- executed modules that share the same data base. In the first module an initial design...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- given. These points are preprocessed into a data structure, so that given any query point ... Euclidean distance, Manhattan distance, and max distance. Based on our own experience, ANN performs quite ... library implements a number of different data structures, based on kd-trees and box-decomposition ... performance of ANN on any particular data sets, as well as programs for visualizing...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- test suite. The aim of this data base is to provide a list of examples...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- introduce a specialised data structure for Boolean polynomials based on zero-suppressed binary decision diagrams ... algorithmic aspects, taking into account the new data structures as well as structural properties ... importance of formal hardware and software verification based on Boolean expressions, which suffer-besides from ... preliminary implementation shows that Gröbner-bases on specific data structures can be capable of handling...