- Referenced in 79 articles
- flow analysis. TAF applies an intraprocedural data dependence and an interprocedural data flow analysis. Given...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- table-lookups, arithmetic operations, or data-dependent rotations. Keccak has a very different design philosophy...
- Referenced in 60 articles
- challenges imposed by memory requirements and data dependency. Three design aspects in topology, data structures...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- copula models; (3) more functions like data-dependent model selection, data generation and graph visualization...
- Referenced in 257 articles
- edition, Wiley. It includes all the data sets discussed in the book (except ... book. As of version 2.0.0, this package depends on the car package. Many functions formerly ... been renamed and now reside in car. Data files have beeen lightly modified to make...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal inference. Data types include point patterns, line segment patterns ... mark dependence diagnostics etc. Point process models can be fitted to point pattern data using...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- fragment processors, with support for data-dependent control flow in the vertex processor. We present...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- study. Such point-referenced or geostatistical data are often best analyzed with Bayesian hierarchical models ... chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) methods whose efficiency depends upon the specific problem at hand. This ... univariate as well as multivariate point-referenced data. We discuss the algorithms behind our package...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- binomial distribution. Estimate variance-mean dependence in count data from high-throughput sequencing assays...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- dynamic execution of tasks with data dependencies in a multi-core, multi-socket, shared-memory ... environment. QUARK infers data dependencies and precedence constraints between tasks from the way that...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- tasks with labeled edges designating data dependencies. DAGs are represented in a compact, problem-size ... queried on-demand to discover data dependencies, in a totally distributed fashion. DAGuE assigns computation ... fully-distributed scheduler based on cache awareness, data-locality and task priority. We demonstrate...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- enabled in OmpSs by the use data-dependencies between the different tasks of the program...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Testing (FAMT) : simultaneous tests under dependence in high-dimensional data. The method proposed in this ... impact of dependence on the multiple testing procedures for high-throughput data as proposed...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- data structure is also presented. Some techniques for solving elliptic and time-dependent partial differential...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- wavelets to analyze the local dependence structure in the data over a set of windows ... local deviations from self-similar, long-range dependence scaling and to provide reliable local estimates...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- mixed-effects model assumes that data within clusters are dependent. The degree of dependency ... parameters, thus adjusting for dependence resulting from clustering of the data. Similarly, for longitudinal data...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- framework LF , serving as Delphin’s data representation language. The other level ... program with higher-order, dependently-typed data structures such as proofs and typing derivations...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- widely useful for parsimoniously characterizing dependence in multivariate data. There is rich literature on their ... latent variables typically influence both the dependence structure and the form of the marginal distributions...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Cottbus, Dep. of Computer Science, ”Data Structures and Software Dependability”. The tool...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- elegant and concise way context-dependent data, that is, data which can exhibit different variations ... MXML for representing time-dependent data...