- Referenced in 277 articles
- provide related statistical methods for data fitting and diagnostics, in the univariate and the multivariate...
- Referenced in 205 articles
- power-law distributions to empirical data. This program fits power-law distributions to empirical (discrete ... analyzing power-law data, such as least-squares fitting, can produce substantially inaccurate estimates ... they give no indication of whether the data obey a power ... behavior in empirical data. Our approach combines maximum-likelihood fitting methods with goodness...
Neural Network Toolbox
- Referenced in 175 articles
- Network Toolbox for applications such as data fitting, pattern recognition, clustering, time-series prediction ... speed up training and handle large data sets, you can distribute computations and data across...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- observed and latent (unobservable) variables. If data are collected for the observed variables ... used to fit the model to the data...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation, tests , A package for analysing spatial data, mainly Spatial Point ... plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation, spatial sampling, model diagnostics, and formal ... inference. Data types include point patterns, line segment patterns, spatial windows, pixel images and tessellations ... Point process models can be fitted to point pattern data using functions ppm, kppm, slrm...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- algorithm is to first fit a response surface to data collected by evaluating the objective...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- drift) inverse Gaussian distribution to survival data. invGauss fits the (randomized drift) inverse Gaussian distribution...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- analysis techniques for assessing the fit of a data set. This work is described...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- geostatistical data are often best analyzed with Bayesian hierarchical models. Unfortunately, fitting such models involves ... univariate as well as multivariate point-referenced data. We discuss the algorithms behind our package...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- Numerical data fitting in dynamical systems. A practical introduction with applications and software. With ... dynamical model by a least square fit. The mathematical configurations that must be provided ... medical sciences.par The mathematical models and data fitting calculations are illustrated by case studies from ... opportunity to make applications with algorithms, data, and solution tolerances of the program that...
- Referenced in 346 articles
- Computational Geometry Algorithms Library (CGAL), offers data structures and algorithms like triangulations (2D constrained triangulations ... interpolation and placement of streamlines), shape analysis, fitting, and distances (smallest enclosing sphere of points ... points, principal component analysis), and kinetic data structures. All these data structures and algorithms operate...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- dimension-independent NURBS module, the data fitting and solid segmentation module, the PDE discretization module...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- results of accuracy tests on scattered-data fitting methods that have been published...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- spline package for curve design and data fitting. TSPACK is a curve-fitting package based ... serves both as a method for data fitting with preservation of shape properties or more ... facilitate curve design as opposed to data fitting. An interactive graphical user interface, not part...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- sphere. The focus is on interpolation, data fitting, and the numerical solution of boundary-value...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- surface and function fitting with an emphasis on splines, spatial data and spatial statistics...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- models. These include processing of tracking data, fitting hidden Markov models to movement data, visualization ... data and fitted model, decoding of the state process...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- number of tools to fit models to data, optimize any function of the model, perform...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Aalen’s model) ’addreg’ is used to fit the Additive Hazards Regression Model (Aalen ... take both right censored and counting process data...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- given time series data, for analyzing eigen modes of a fitted model, and for simulating ... models from given time series data with a stepwise least squares algorithm that is computationally ... efficient, in particular when the data are high-dimensional. ARfit modules construct approximate confidence intervals ... statistics with which the adequacy of a fitted model can be assessed. Dynamical characteristics...