- Referenced in 333 articles
- everything you need for data analysis, data management, and graphics. Stata is not sold...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- discrete optimization problems. Statistics: Tools to perform data analysis and modeling Control System Design & Analysis ... Development: Increase Scilab native functionalities and manage data exchanges with external tools. Xcos - Hybrid dynamic...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- core component of ontology-based data management applications; if you need expertise...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- mathematical procedures by providing sophisticated data management features that seamlessy interact with Java Swing components...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- computer science, including tree data structures, automatic storage management, dynamic typing, conditionals, higher-order functions ... Lisp language’s major data structures, and Lisp source code is itself made...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- most comprehensive array of data analysis, data management, data visualization, and data mining solutions. Techniques...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- from many enhancements like security services, data management faculties and distributed storage infrastructures. This article...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- file format for storing and managing data. It supports an unlimited variety of datatypes ... high volume and complex data. HDF5 is portable and is extensible, allowing applications to evolve ... tools and applications for managing, manipulating, viewing, and analyzing data in the HDF5 format...
- Referenced in 64 articles
- INGRES -A relational data base management system...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly popular management tool. Questions about it have...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- sheer quantity of data it can manage and in the number of concurrent users ... production environments that manage in excess of 4 terabytes of data...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- ProTDB: probabilistic data in XML. Where as traditional databases manage only deterministic information, many applications ... Probabilistic Tree Data Base (ProTDB) to manage probabilistic data, represented in XML. Our approach differs ... experimentally. We have used ProTDB to manage data from two application areas: protein chemistry data ... demonstrate the value of probabilistic XML data management...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- time compilation, coding techniques for data and version management of code segments...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- allows researchers in the social sciences, management sciences, behavioral sciences, biological sciences, educational sciences ... observed and latent (unobservable) variables. If data are collected for the observed variables...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Matlab interface which facilitates script computing, data management, and post-processing. For practitioners, the software...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- dBASE) was one of the first database management systems for microcomputers, and the most successful ... needing a simple format to store structured data...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- data; process multi spectral image data; and create, manage, and store spatial data. GRASS uses ... develop new data as well as manage existing data...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- performance data and of the management of these data together with the discovered knowledge...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- distributed storage system for managing structured data that is designed to scale to a very...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- data center infrastructures. The OpenNebula platform manages a data center’s virtual infrastructure to build...