- Referenced in 2971 articles
- primary source of machine learning data sets. As an indication of the impact ... most cited ”papers” in all of computer science. The current version of the web site ... Massachusetts Amherst. Funding support from the National Science Foundation is gratefully acknowledged. Many people deserve ... donors and creators of the databases and data generators. Special thanks should also...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- core computer science areas -- data structures, graph and network algorithms, and computational geometry -- LEDA...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- pioneered many ideas in computer science, including tree data structures, automatic storage management, dynamic typing...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- environmental sciences, ecology, forestry, disease mapping, and economics often encounter spatially referenced data collected over...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- computer-aided design or image data from applied sciences. Both the treatment of boundaries...
- Referenced in 166 articles
- level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures, 2-D and 3-D graphical ... usual engineering and science applications including mathematical operations and data analysis...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- GBDT, GBM) that solve many data science problems in a fast and accurate...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Exploratory and Euclidean methods in Environmental sciences , Multivariate data analysis and graphical display...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- management sciences, behavioral sciences, biological sciences, educational sciences and other fields to empirically assess their ... observed and latent (unobservable) variables. If data are collected for the observed variables...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- Technology in Cottbus, Dep. of Computer Science, ”Data Structures and Software Dependability”. The tool...
- Referenced in 1121 articles
- Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc) is a suite of data structures and routines that provide the building ... particular, for individuals without some computer science background, experience programming in C, C++ or Fortran...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- latest advances in computational science, such as interchangeable parallel data distribution and high performance...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- Computer and Information Science Department at the University of Pennsylvania. All data produced...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- algebra, optimization, and other areas of data science. To solve fixed-point problems, we propose...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Anaconda: The Most Popular Python Data Science Platform. Anaconda Enterprise is a modern, dynamic software ... organizations to develop, govern, and automate data science and AI pipelines from laptop to production...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- base across most areas of engineering and science, from both commercial and academic organisations. OpenFOAM ... post-processing tasks, e.g. meshing, data visualisation...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Design. This site links to the benchmark data described in A Base Integer Programming Model ... Mikkel M. to appear in Transportation Science. The data can be found at: http://www.ms.man.dtu.dk...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- postprocessor for numerical simulations in science and engineering. It has been designed to cover ... processing: geometrical modeling, effective definition of analysis data, meshing, data transfer to analysis software ... analysis of any problem in science and engineering using numerical methods: structured, unstructured or particle ... user to read and write data in an unlimited number of formats. GiD’s input...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- working with structured data sets common to statistics, finance, social sciences, and many other fields...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- toolbox for circular statistics. Directional data is ubiquitious in science. Due to its circular nature...