- Referenced in 39 articles
- with terminal event for clustered data or not. Prediction values are available. Left truncated...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- trained on the observed values of a data matrix to predict the missing values...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- used to solve queries over data values; an algorithm is described that prevents non-termination ... solver, verification time is predictable...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Exploiting data value prediction in compiler based thread formation. Speculative multithreading (SpMT) is an effective ... dramatically if the SpMT hardware performs data value prediction. Many of the data dependencies, which ... lose their relevance due to successful data value prediction. This paper presents a compiler framework ... Predictability Profiler (VPP) that generates the value prediction statistics for the source variables...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- given time series has no directional predictability. The test is based on comparing the correlogram ... cumulated squared autocorrelations with the corresponding critical value. We provide the distribution theory needed ... critical values, and apply our methods to S&P500 stock index return data. The empirical ... results suggest some directional predictability in returns. The evidence is strongest in mid range quantiles...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- that uses universal queries to elicit real-valued user ratings on a common ... compare Eigentaste to alternative algorithms using data from Jester, an online joke recommending system.par Jester ... derive analytic estimates of NMAE when predictions are random. On the Jester dataset, Eigentaste computes...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- geofd: an R package for function-valued geostatistical prediction. Spatially correlated curves are present ... which implements ordinary kriging prediction for this type of data. Initially the curves...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- invariant detection runs a program, observes the values that the program computes, and then reports ... technique that can be applied to arbitrary data. Daikon can detect invariants ... Perl programs, and in record-structured data sources; it is easy to extend Daikon ... been used for generating test cases, predicting incompatibilities in component integration, automating theorem proving, repairing...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- suboptimal value of the error threshold to demarcate examples as poorly or well predicted. Some ... weak learning machine for several benchmark data sets are reported. The results are compared...
Data Analysis App
- Referenced in 1 article
- various types of data by curve fitting, value prediction via a standard curve, and analysis...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- nonnegativity, unimodality, orthogonality; Fitting models with missing values (using expectation maximization); Fitting models with ... including MILES); Predicting scores for new samples using a given model; Predicting the dependent variable ... this site including PARAFAC2, Slicing (for exponential data such as low-res NMR), GEMANOVA...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- solving data-processing problems with matrix-valued decision variables regularized to have low rank. Particular ... Netflix Prize data set, prior art computes rating predictions in approximately 4 h, while Jellyfish...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- estimate the values of model parameters (using measured data), and to estimate prediction uncertainty...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- different income components. Components with missing values are imputed when they cannot be estimated with ... previous surveys. The procedure applied to the data preserves the variability of the variables ... variable by variable generating draws from the predictive distribution specified by the regression model ... imputation scheme is used, updating previous imputed values in order to better preserve the correlation...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- weighting of data. In particular, Zelig automatically generates predicted and simulated quantities of interest (such ... treatment effects, first differences and predicted and expected values) to interpret and visualize complex models...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- PROFbval: predict flexible and rigid residues in proteins. Summary: The mobility of a residue ... value data from high-resolution three-dimensional X-ray structures. Few methods predict B-values...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- that they can be ranked by the predicted ratings to produce a list of recommended ... items rather than the rating values and propose new collaborative filtering algorithms for ranking items ... Experimental results on real world movie rating data sets show that the proposed approach outperforms...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- data anaysis are to compare model predictions with data, draw conclusions on the validity ... representation of the data, and to extract the values of the free parameters...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- programs written in Fortran 90/77. The numerical values of derivative vectors are obtained free ... possibly substantial (but always predictable) amount of data accessed strictly sequentially and therefore automatically paged...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- GWAS results, linkage disequilibrium (LD), and predicted functional characteristics of both coding and non-coding ... algorithm uses GWAS SNP P-value data and finds all SNPs in high LD with ... with any GWAS SNP. We incorporate functional predictions of protein structure, gene regulation, splicing...