- Referenced in 2 articles
- loop interactions between different brain structures, that coordinate their activity to support normal function ... oscillatory phenomena. In this paper, a data-driven method for analyzing anharmonic oscillations is introduced...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 576 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1626 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5040 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5883 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8359 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- A transition system semantics for the control-driven...
- Referenced in 483 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 709 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 290 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 3041 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...