- Referenced in 8 articles
- depth-averaged debris-flow model that includes the effects of evolving dilatancy. II: Numerical predictions ... designed to simulate all stages of debris-flow motion, from initiation to deposition. A companion ... from two sets of large-scale debris-flow experiments. One set focuses on flow initiation ... basal Coulomb friction and thereby regulates debris-flow dynamics.par For part...
- Referenced in 1 article
- presented, called DFTopoSim, which simulates debris flows and turbidity currents. The accommodation space ... between debris flow lobes is filled in by sand from turbidity currents. When applied...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- compute flows (such as water, sediment, glacial ice, volcanic material, or landslide debris) across...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SLIM3D for more complex barotropic or baroclinic flows where the vertical structure cannot be neglected ... simulate the transport of larvae or debris; A Eulerian transport model to simulate the dynamics...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 12074 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Formen und gestalten Sie die Welt, die Sie...
- Referenced in 2551 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Pasimodo is a program package for particle-based...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- The HLLE (Harten, Lax, van Leer and...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- CTH: A three-dimensional shock wave physics code...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- A single processor public domain Fortran-77 code...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- 3D explicit parallel MPM code, MPM3D, developed using...
- Referenced in 1097 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- MonoPoly: Functions to fit monotone polynomials. Package contains...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- R.avaflow v1, an advanced open-source computational framework...