- Referenced in 5 articles
- viscous flow on moving and deforming domains. In this paper, we report the development ... deforming grids. By employing an accurate treatment of flux derivatives for moving and deforming unstructured ... found that the Geometric Conservation Law is not explicitly required, the free-stream preservation...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 641 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- MA57 - a code for the solution of sparse...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2716 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 275 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 7603 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1505 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...