- Referenced in 5 articles
- viscous flow on moving and deforming domains. In this paper, we report the development ... deforming grids. By employing an accurate treatment of flux derivatives for moving and deforming unstructured ... found that the Geometric Conservation Law is not explicitly required, the free-stream preservation...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 580 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1510 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1364 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2359 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4718 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5224 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10505 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 340 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 247 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- PPM -- a highly efficient parallel particle-mesh library...
- Referenced in 6593 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 710 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1257 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1201 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...