- Referenced in 0 articles
- code and DNA sequences. The genetic code is degenerated and it is assumed that redundancy ... code’s structure is still under current research. This paper presents a Genetic Code Analysis...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 376 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 369 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 1063 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 518 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Generating meta-heuristic optimization code using ADATE. Local...