- Referenced in 17 articles
- Algorithm 666. CHABIS: A mathematical software package for...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1503 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- The program system LGO serves to solve global...
- Referenced in 4663 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 5178 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 10365 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6475 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- ZEAL is a general purpose package for computing...
- Referenced in 739 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 463 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1066 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 533 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 982 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for...