- Referenced in 51 articles
- pursue a coordinate-descent approach for optimization, and study its convergence properties. We characterize...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- grammars (PEGs), a formalism essentially representing recursive descent parsing, which we consider an attractive alternative ... grammar and the semantics of PEGs; both properties formally proven...
- Referenced in 1 article
- subspaces that are imbued with certain desirable properties as determined by the practitioner ... descent, and an R package, flm, whose backend is written in C++. Asymptotic properties...
- Referenced in 2385 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1490 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1329 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2337 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5099 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 479 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 332 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 6264 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1235 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 375 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...