- Referenced in 7813 articles
- strengths is the ease with which well-designed publication-quality plots can be produced, including ... taken over the defaults for the minor design choices in graphics, but the user retains...
- Referenced in 2751 articles
- large, well-supported software package designed for computations in algebra, number theory, algebraic geometry ... rings, fields, modules, algebras, schemes, curves, graphs, designs, codes and many others. Magma also supports ... number of databases designed to aid computational research in those areas of mathematics which...
- Referenced in 2967 articles
- current version of the web site was designed in 2007 by Arthur Asuncion and David...
- Referenced in 1412 articles
- techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ranging from control engineering to system ... identification and structural design. The LMI Control Toolbox implements state-of-the-art interior-point ... equation. For instance, problems with a thousand design variables typically take over an hour...
- Referenced in 1600 articles
- Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms (BLAS). LAPACK is designed at the outset to exploit the Level...
- Referenced in 780 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed to solve large scale eigenvalue problems ... package is designed to compute a few eigenvalues and corresponding eigenvectors of a general ... from significant application areas. The software is designed to compute a few (k) eigenvalues with...
- Referenced in 1229 articles
- general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code readability, and its syntax...
- Referenced in 1116 articles
- However, the power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- environment for multidomain simulation and Model-Based Design for dynamic and embedded systems. It provides ... block libraries that let you design, simulate, implement, and test a variety of time-varying...
- Referenced in 971 articles
- years ago, this problem consists in designing the optimal set of routes for fleet...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- field of engineering simulation that a design process requires. Organizations around the world trust ANSYS ... ANSYS Advantages add value to the engineering design process by delivering efficiency, driving innovation...
- Referenced in 829 articles
- General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically designed for modeling linear, nonlinear and mixed integer...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- preserving locality of reference. LINPACK was designed for supercomputers in use in the 1970s ... largely superceded by LAPACK, which has been designed to run efficiently on shared-memory, vector...
- Referenced in 622 articles
- Quantitative Risk Management Concepts. This package is designed to accompany the book Quantitative Risk Management...
- Referenced in 611 articles
- large-scale nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems...
- Referenced in 600 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming problems whose constraint cone is a product...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- widely used Computer Algebra System (CAS) designed for fast computations in number theory, but also...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- range of applications in Electronic Design Automation (EDA), as well as in Artificial Intelligence...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- Matlab tools intended to help developers design, compare and improve new and existing solvers...
- Referenced in 548 articles
- engine and post-processor. Its design goal is to provide a fast, light and user...