- Referenced in 8 articles
- large, consistent collections of synthetic XML documents, developed as part of the ToX (the Toronto ... University of Toronto. ToXgene was designed to be declarative, and thus speed up the data ... subset of the XML Schema notation augmented with annotations for specifying certain properties ... structure and content of the XML documents it produces...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- each category are described internally by well-designed, parameterized data structures, and for each category ... objects by entering formulas using standard mathematical notation. Visualizations created by the program ... About This Object) file that provides documentation for the object. An early and more developed...
- Referenced in 4933 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5714 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 7694 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- The Larch family of languages supports a two...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- Introduction to the ISO specification language LOTOS. LOTOS...
- Referenced in 834 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Modeling and visualizing object-oriented programs with Codecharts...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Aztec is a library that provides algorithms for...
MS SQL Server
- Referenced in 102 articles
- Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management...
- Referenced in 1270 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Yacc (Yet Another Compiler-Compiler) is a computer...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- LaTeX - A document preparation system. LaTeX is a...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- TeX typesetting system....