- Referenced in 1417 articles
- Inequalities (LMIs) and LMI techniques have emerged as powerful design tools in areas ranging from...
- Referenced in 625 articles
- designed to accompany the book Quantitative Risk Management: Concepts, Techniques and Tools by Alexander...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- designs, as a core for custom verification tools, as a testbed for formal verification techniques...
- Referenced in 1127 articles
- appropriate for a particular problem. By using techniques of object-oriented programming, PETSc provides enormous ... PETSc is a sophisticated set of software tools; as such, for some users it initially ... However, the power of the PETSc design and the algorithms it incorporates may make...
Mu Analysis and Synthesis Toolbox
- Referenced in 109 articles
- frequency domain, or state-space manner. μ-Tools also gives MATLAB® users access to recent ... control techniques to solve control design problems. Control design software, such as μ-Tools, provides...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- evolving application requirements. Object-oriented design techniques are valuable tools for capturing characteristics of complex ... demonstrated a substantial amount of code and design re-use in those applications. This flexibility...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- application. Secondly, the implementation of all these techniques in a code with sufficient generality requires ... been designed to overcome these problems. It provides very general tools for the generation...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- evolutionary learning techniques with different pre-processing techniques, allowing it to perform a complete analysis ... comparison to existing software tools. Moreover, KEEL has been designed with a double goal: research...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- tool support are discussed, followed by a discussion of the concepts, techniques and design decisions ... theory and the development of the prototype tool. The concepts, techniques and decisions discussed here...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- confluence tool for term rewrite systems. Due to its modular design, the few techniques implemented ... experimental results show the potential of our tool...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- Tool (WSAT), a tool for analyzing and verifying composite web service designs, with the state ... model checking techniques. Web services are loosely coupled distributed systems communicating via XML messages. Communication...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- designers using a collection of unlinked tools. The implementation then proceeds with informal techniques involving ... unnecessary and unwanted iterations among groups of designers in different companies or different divisions...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- leading supplier of tools and techniques for Simulation-Based Design, incorporating advanced engineering analysis into...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- algorithms for equational logic based on rewrite techniques. It has now matured into a full ... research tool for investigating the use of formal methods in hardware and software design...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- design verification process. To date, these techniques are applied in isolation using different tools...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- Design Optimization Tools. DOT is a general-purpose gradient-based optimization software library that ... linear or nonlinear functions of the design variables. They may be very simple analytical functions ... simulation. Very little formal knowledge of optimization techniques is needed to make efficient...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- design goal such that it is as easy as possible to integrate LoLA into tools ... domains. LoLA supports place/transition nets. Implemented verification techniques cover standard properties (liveness, reversibility, boundedness, reachability...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- support for workflow verification. Errors made at design-time are not detected and result ... Petri-net-based analysis techniques are deployed to verify the correctness of a workflow process ... tools give up. Woflan can interface with several workflow management systems and BPR tools ... generates high-quality diagnostic information guiding the designer towards the error. Woflan is based...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- building a scalable classifier and presents the design of SLIQ, a new classifier. SLIQ ... attributes. It uses a novel pre-sorting technique in the tree-growth phase. This sorting ... accurate trees. The combination of these techniques enables SLIQ to scale for large data sets ... examples (records), thus making it an attractive tool for data mining...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- version with ssGAs in the islands). The design of JCell allows the user to implement ... user some of the most recent proposed techniques in the literature of cGAs (e.g., self ... tool for future research, since it allows the combination of several new promising techniques recently ... published in the literature. Additionally, its careful design following the software engineering recommendations provides...