- Referenced in 334 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- CPBPV: a constraint-programming framework for bounded program...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 373 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 941 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- BLAST (Berkeley Lazy Abstraction Software verification Tool) is...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- The KRAKATOA tool for certification of JAVA/JAVACARD programs...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 1091 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 2918 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1466 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 510 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 353 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- Why3 is a platform for deductive program verification...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Caduceus used to be a verification tool for...